Thursday, April 23, 2009

Art Show

Spring is here and it is time for my last art show until fall. Hey, hiking/climbing season is almost here!

This Saturday, April 25th, I will have a display at Meridian Elementary School in Kent, Washington for their Spring Arts & Crafts Show.

My daughter is a Kindegarten student there, so it is my way of supporting the school, getting to know more of the community, and of course, making some of my publishings and prints available for purchase.

Items I will have available will include my book Mount Rainier, my 2009 wall calendars Wild West and Reflections (both half price), my new line of note cards, and matted prints in various sizes.

The show runs from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm this Saturday. If you find yourself in the area, come on by and say hello - I would love to meet you!

Here is a Google Map.

No comments:

Post a Comment