Thursday, August 13, 2009

NW Boat Travel

Yeah, I know. How does this fit into "Mountain Scenes" anyway? Well, it doesn't by definition I suppose. However, my photography has become more divirsified over the last few years to include other subject matter that interests me as well. This has given me more reason to get out and shoot!

This photograph of some racing sailboats was taken near the Des Moines Marina and is yet another image to be used by NW Boat Travel. It appears on their web site at http://www.nwboat.com/.

I've been working with Vernon Publications for a while now, and have appeared in the Seattle InfoGuide the last couple of years. The Seattle InfoGuide is a publication sold around the greater Seattle area tourist shops and hotels, and is well worth the pickup if looking for things to do in the Puget Sound area.

No comments:

Post a Comment