Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Martin Sortun Craft Fair

I thought I would take a moment to post some updates tonight while I work on my inventory of matted prints. Lots of new stuff being added to the collection! Tomorrow night I will be working on notecards and display additions.

Why all this work? Because this Saturday we will be appearing at Martin Sortun's Craft Fair in Kent. Martin Sortun is the most recognized craft fair in the area, with lots of history. Over 60 vendors will be on hand. It's also well advertised. So, it stands to reason that we better have enough product!

If you get a chance and are in the area, please come by and see us from 9:00 am until 3:00 pm. I would love to meet you! Martin Sortun is just off 132nd Ave. in Kent (East Hill), just south of QFC.


View Larger Map

Our next appearance will be at the Covington Hollydaze Bazaar at the Convington MultiCare Clinic the first weekend in December. More on that later!

Unfortunately, we had to turn down the Meridian show this year due to a scheduling conflict. We will possibly revisit this one in the spring or next fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment