Sunday, March 21, 2010

Presentation at Olympic National Park Visitors' Center

I am very excited to announce that I will be the guest speaker for the Friends of Olympic National Park's anual meeting this Thursday, March 25th at 7:00 pm. It will be at the Olympic National Park Visitors' Center at 3002 Park Ave. , Port Angeles, and will include the introduction of new Deputy Superintendent Todd Suess. You can read more about it here.

It's an honor to be a part of this event, and I wish to extend a warm and grateful 'Thank You' to Rod Farlee of FONP for considering me.

I would also like to invite you to join me for this fun evening of images and story telling! As I don't get over to the peninsula often for presentations, I'm looking forward to this opportunity to meet new people, and hopefully put faces to the names of many I have met via e-mail and forums over the last few years.

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment