Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Note Cards Now Available for Purchase Online!

That's right! The note cards that I have been selling at my shows are FINALLY available for purchase from my web site!

If you haven't seen these, they are very high quality cards - printed on acid free, 100% cotton fiber. These cards will truly stand the test of time, and are suitable for framing!

I currently have eight sets available: Mount Rainier, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Baker, North Cascades, and Olympic. Different sets are available of Mount Rainier, North Cascades and Olympic, so it is worth checking them all out!

If you've been to my shows, you have been accustomed to purchasing individual cards. I am considering making these available online as well, but am still deciding. Hey, I can be influenced - shoot me an e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment