Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Death Valley National Park Gallery

Early light on Manly Beacon from Zabriske Point
I've just gone live with my new Death Valley National Park gallery!  This gallery is comprised of images from a trip I did almost exactly one year ago, and includes images from Zabriske Point, Dante's View, Badwater Salt Pan, Devil's Golf Course, Mormon Point, Ashford Mill, Artist's Point, Golden Canyon, Furnace Creek, Mesquite Sand Dunes, Stovepipe Wells, Devil's Cornfield, Fall Canyon, The Racetrack, and more.

Puting this gallery together brought back a lot of memories for me, and I hope you find an image or two that touch you or maybe kindle your desire to visit this wonderful national park yourself.
Sliding rock at The Racetrack
I'll resume revisiting the photography aspect of each destination I visited within the park in my next posts.  If you missed them, you may view my previous posts of Artist's Palette and Zabriske Point.

I wish to take the time to say Thank You once again for your interest in my photography and endeavers.  As always, I am happy to answer your questions - either about photography or helping plan your own visit to any of the wonderful places I share on these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment