Monday, November 28, 2011

Come see us at the Kent Winter Craft Bazaar December 2nd & 3rd!

We are very excited to be part of the 2011 Kent Winter Craft Bazaar, now celebrating its 28th year!  Mark your calendars for this Friday and Saturday, December 2nd and 3rd, and come on down and see us at Kent Commons - right across the street from Kent Station!  The address is 525 4th Avenue N. in Kent.  Times are 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Friday, and 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on Saturday.  We will be at Booth #6.  Admission is $1.00.  Map available here.

This will be our first time participating in this show, though we have been hearing about it for years.  It's one of the originals in the area, and has quite the reputation!

This will also be our last show of the year. 

Don Geyer's note cards - individual and sets.

I've done something new for this show.  Of the dozens of new pre-matted prints I have prepared, I've included many from out-of-state destinations such as Yosemite National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Glacier National Park, Death Valley National Park, the Oregon coast, Painted Hills in John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, Skagit Valley tulips and more.  I'll have way too many to display, so I plan to have more bins to house the remainder!  Some of these images have appeared in various publications, while others are completely fresh and new!

Of course, I will still have copies of my signed book Mount Rainier, individual note cards, note card sets, postcards, and poster prints for sale as well.

As I mentioned in my previous post, one of the things I enjoy most about these shows is the chance to meet new people and share stories, as well as catch up with old friends and aquaintences.  As this will be our first time doing this show, I'm expecting to see mostly new faces.

So come on by and see us for our last show of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment