Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year!

Yes, I know I am late.  The holidays have been extremely busy in the Geyer household...well, out of it, actually.  Christmas was spent at Cannon Beach along the Oregon coast (future post), and what a magnificent time it was.  Now it is "back to the grind" to start the new year, with lots of new challenges ahead!

Pike Place Market in Seattle Washington lit up at night.
I thought I would start the new year by sharing an image that was taken during the holiday season a few years ago.  This is Seattle's famous Pike Place Market, taken very early on a December morning - well before sunrise.  It's a much different setting at this time.  The streets are quiet and the workers are focused on preparing their stands for the busy day ahead.

I'm often surprised at where some of my images end up, and this one is no exception; it will be appearing on a corporate web site for a prominent Seattle based company.  Details to follow.

I hope your 2014 is off to a great start.  I'm looking forward to many new projects in the coming year, and can't wait to get started.  Happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment