Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Western Travels - 2016 Wall Calendar

Western Travels is my new 2016 wall calendar.  It includes some of my favorite images from all over the Western United States and Canada.

This project has been a little late coming together, but the results have been fantastic in my opinion!  I think you'll agree!

I have included images from Mount Rainier National Park, Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument, Arches National Park, Death Valley National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Grand Teton National Park, Glacier National Park, Wind River Range, Eagle Cap Wilderness, Mount Robson Provincial Park, and more!

These images represent my travels from around western North America, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed composing them.

Feel free to preview the calendar!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays and looking forward to a great 2016!

Don Geyer

No comments:

Post a Comment