Thursday, July 1, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

June was a slow month of blog updates for me. I have multiple projects I've been wrapped up in, and had actually hoped to have announcements out by now for for two of the bigger ones. I also still have all my Death Valley images from early April to edit and share, with my Glacier National Park trip just a few weeks away! No stress here!

My first project has been an update of my web site. Well, update is not accurate. It's a brand new web site. It's been a bigger project than originally planned as I realized I wanted to slim down the content, and re-edit my images using more current software and digital darkroom technique. I am also being much more thorough with my SEO on each individual page and image. It's been a lot of work, but I think it will be worth it.

My second major project isn't quite ready for sharing yet - sorry. You'll just have to stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment