Tuesday, July 3, 2012

North Cascades National Park Gallery Update

Glacier Peak above Image Lake at dawn.
July is here and I am busy planning backpacks for the coming months, as I'm sure many of you are!  Of course, with our late snow melt in the Pacific Northwest, many trips will have to be scheduled a little later than normal.  Do you have anything special planned?

Speaking of backpacks, I've finally gotten around to updating my North Cacades Gallery with images from an extended backpack I did last September.  The trip was a loop trip, beginning at Buck Creek Pass and continueing on to Image Lake, Cloudy Pass, Lyman Lakes, Spider Gap and Spider Meadows. It's a classic backpack and I now know why!

Fortress Mountain above flower meadows.
This special trip provided me with several new images which I am excited to share.  You may view my North Cascades Gallery, or visit any of my other galleries by visiting my web site at http://www.mountainscenes.com/.  I hope you enjoy.

More images will be coming soon.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment