Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mount Assiniboine Image Usage

Mount Assiniboine above larches in fall.
I can't believe it has been exactly 1 month since I last posted here.  See, I told you things were busy!

Some of what has kept me busy has been the editing of images from multiple visits to the Canadian Rockies.  In July I spent considerable time around Lake Louise and along the Icefields Parkway in Banff National Park.

In late September I returned for backpacks to Berg Lake, Tonquin Valley, Floe Lake, and a visit to the Lake O'Hara area (I will be posting about these trips soon!).

Lake Magog in Assiniboine Provincial Park was to be my final backpack of this trip, but it did not happen.  The image above of Mount Assiniboine was taken during a previous visit.  This image was recently licensed for use in a retail book in Japan, appearing in a print run of 50K, and has been a popular image for me over the years.

I will be introducing a new Canadian Rockies gallery on my web site soon, which will include this image.  I know, I've said this before, but this time it is really going to happen!  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment