Sunday, December 6, 2009

Covington Holiday Bazaar

My last show of the year was at the Covington Holiday Bazaar on Saturday. It was a little slower than I had hoped, but I still had a lot of fun. To those of you who stopped by to say 'hello', thank you - it was good to see you!

This show was made particularly interesting by the fact that my printer failed me on Thanksgiving morning, and had to be taken in for service. Due to part availability, I didn't receive it back until Friday afternoon - the day before the show! This made Friday night a late one, with an early rise Saturday morning to finish up!

My next scheduled appearance will be March 25th, 2010 at the Olympic National Park Visitors' Center Auditorium. I'll have more information as that date approaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment