Sunday, November 14, 2010

Renton Holiday Bazaar and Gift Show

The Renton Holiday Bazaar and Gift Show is now in its 15th year, and I am excited to be a part of it for the first time. It's held at the Renton Community Center on Maple Valley Highway, just off I-405.

The event takes place November 19th & 20th (Fri - Sat), and admission is free! Hours are 11:00 to 6:00 Friday, and 9:00 to 5:00 on Saturday.

Please come by and say hello! I will have on display for purchase my matted prints ready for framing, rolled poster prints, both individual and boxed set note cards (perfect for the holidays!), postcards, the 2011 Mountains of Washington Calendar, and signed copies of my book Mount Rainier.

The address is:

Renton Community Center
1715 SE Maple Valley Highway

For more information, go here.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment