Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mount Rainier - A Nice Christmas Gift!

Living so close to Mount Rainier National Park has given me many opportunities to enjoy this wonderful national treasure. I have hiked nearly every trail within the park, and climbed to its lofty 14,411' summit multiple times.

So when Hancock House Publishing approached me about doing a book on photographing the park, how could I say no?

Mount Rainier offers excellent photography opportunities year round, and to enjoy this mountain in every season is truly a special opportunity.

Mount Rainier is a collection of my favorite photographs taken throughout Mount Rainier National Park, and includes my hints and recommendations about where, when and how to achieve successful photographic images of the park. I have broken my recommendations down by season, and even by weather. There is always something to photograph in the park!

If you're not a photographer, you can simply enjoy the artistic images and the moods and emotions they elicit as you take a visual tour through this beautiful national park. I try to explain the attraction of each area and the beauty such areas hold in certain seasons. Let's face it, you don't have to be toting a camera to appreciate the beauty of our wilderness! Hopefully, my images and descriptions will convince you to visit this wonderful park soon!

Mount Rainier is available for purchase for only $9.95 plus S&H, and would make an excellent Christmas gift!

Also, feel free to check out my Rainier gallery, whether to purchase a print, poster, or just to peruse for your enjoyment!

No comments:

Post a Comment