Friday, September 2, 2011

Mount Rainier Gallery Updated!

Mount Rainier above flower meadows near Skyscraper Pass.
 It seems funny to be excited about alpine wild flowers the first week of September, but that is exactly the case here in Washington!  A late snow melt has delayed the emergence of wild flowers in most areas, testing the patience of many.  The good news is that our patience is now being rewarded.  If you haven't gotten out to see them yourself, I highly recommend you do so!

I recently updated my Rainier Gallery, adding many new images from my recent time spent at Mount Rainier National Park, including images from Sunset Park, Shriner Peak, Skyscraper Pass, Yakima Park, Reflection Lakes and more.  Lot of flowers, meadows and sunrises!  Check it out if you get the chance!

As I write this I am preparing for a week long backpack in the North Cascades, and hope to come back with many images and stories to share.  Stay tuned!  And enjoy this upcoming window of nice weather in the Pacific Northwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment