Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Come see us at the Renton Holiday Bazaar!

The Renton Holiday Bazaar is back for its 16th year, and I am excited to be a part of it once again!  I will have pre-matted prints, poster prints, individual and box set note cards, postcards, and my signed book, Mount Rainier available for purchase.

Come see us this Friday and Saturday, November 18th & 19th at the Renton Community Center, just off I-405 and the Maple Valley Highway.  Hours are 11:00 am to 6:00 pm Friday, and 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday.

One of the things I enjoy most about these shows is the chance to meet new people and share stories, as well as catch up with old friends and clients.  This venue has been very successful for us in the past and we are looking forward to another great show!

Come by and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment