Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Display at Los Angeles International Airport

Coyote in Yosemite National Park.
This is an image I took of a coyote hunting in the meadows of Yosemite Valley during a snow storm.  It caught its prey within seconds of this capture.  I have plenty images of that as well!

The image is part of a display being considered in Los Angeles International Airport in partnership with the Department of Cultural Affairs.  Its intent is the promotion of Yosemite National Park, and is part of a program meant to educate, entertain and inspire travelers.  The aim is to enhance and humanize the overall travel experience for millions of people every year.

This image was taken on the very last day of my visit, as I was leaving the park to drive home.  Funny that such an afterthought would prove to be some of my most successful images from the trip!

You can see more images from this trip in my Yosemite Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment